Following are several methods in which to use ozone generated from the AquaLab Ozone System therapeutic unit ONLY. The following statements are made solely for the purpose of education and disseminating information. Any inference as to the effectiveness of ozone therapies is purely coincidental. This information is not intended to treat, cure or diagnose. If you are ill, please consult with your health practitioner.
PEDIATRIC REGULATOR FLOW DESCRIBED:
purification; dramatic, quicker detoxification
this flow rate is a very low flow of oxygen with a higher level of ozone
this flow rate saves on oxygen in the tank
this flow rate is a medium flow of oxygen with a medium level of ozone
relaxation, rejuvenation, purification
this flow rate is a higher flow of oxygen with a lower level of ozone
rejuvenation, gentle purification
this flow rate is a very high flow of oxygen with a low level of ozone
I. WATER PURIFICATION
Flow Rate Setting: 1/4 liter oxygen to ozone mixture
Length of time: 12 seconds - 20 minutes
1) Choose a well-ventilated area
2) Fill a one-gallon glass jug with distilled or ultra-pure deionized water
3) Set regulator to desired setting, turn ozone generator on
4) Unscrew glass 'bubbler' insert from optional aspirator bottle attachment and place gently into your one-gallon glass jug. OR place neoprene tube with kynar tip or catheter tip into your one-gallon glass jug.
5) Bubble for desired length of time. Remember that after 20 minutes the water has reached ozone saturation.
6) Tape a magnet to bottom of glass jug to increase longevity of charged water.
7) Cap jug tightly and refrigerate immediately. Charged water will last approximately one week
II. RECTAL / VAGINAL INSUFFLATION
1) Choose a well-ventilated area.
2) Fill optional aspirator bottle 1/2 full with water.
3) Set regulators to desired setting and turn generator on.
4) Allow to run for a least one minute.
5) Lubricate tip of catheter with own saliva or if preferred, with K-YŌ Jelly.
6) Attach lubricated catheter to kynar tip at end of neoprene tubing.
7) For vaginal insufflation: lay on back. For rectal insufflation: lay on left side.
8) Insert catheter at least 4 inches into vagina or colon.
9) Once catheter is inserted, count until your desired time has elapsed. The object is to hold the ozone/oxygen mixture as long as possible so the ozone absorbs into the tissues. If severe discomfort occurs, release gas.
10) Remove catheter slowly and gently. Wash thoroughly. Sterilize the catheter by re-attaching it to the tubing while running the ozone/oxygen mixture through it.
III. AURICULAR (EAR) INSUFFLATION
1) Set regulator to desired settings, turn generator on
2) Tilt head back slightly and to the side. ie:Tube in left ear, tilt head right
3) Place neoprene tubing into outer ear canal for 3 minutes each ear.
4) Itching, clear or white liquid, or wax discharge is normal as ear is cleansing
IV. OPTIONAL BODY BAG - USAGE FOR SKIN
1) Shower or take a bath. Pat dry so skin is moist and warm.
2) Wrap a towel around neck and use hair clip to secure.
3) Set regulator and turn on generator.
4) Get into bag and pull up to neck. Place neoprene tubing with kynar tip into bag and tighten drawstring. Make sure neck of bag is fairly tight and that towel is secured between bag and chin.
5) Relax in chair or lounger. Sitting is better than lying down. Ozone permeates throughout bag and absorbs through skin. If strong ozone smell exists, check that towel and bag is tight at neck.
VII. OZONATED OIL - MASSAGE OIL
1) Pour one cup of extra virgin olive oil into glass container or use one small glass bottle of olive oil, depending on much massage oil you desire.
2) Set regulator, turn generator on.
3) Place neoprene tube with kynar tip into container. Bubble for suggested time.
4) Use for rubbing on pain spots, body massage, or scars.
VIII. OTHER USES
An authorized practitioner should monitor anyone with a Pacemaker; an organ transplant; or who uses prescription drugs; or pregnant women.